VACANCY FOR YEAR 3 TEACHER (full-time) TO COVER MATERNITY LEAVE
- From 1st September 2018 – until 31st May 2019 (although a contract for the year will be considered to support completion of NQT year). Main pay scale 1-3
- Previous applicants are welcome to apply.
Berry Hill Primary School is a happy and caring one-form entry primary school in the beautiful Forest of Dean, there are 179 children on roll.
We are seeking to appoint an excellent Class Teacher to be a part of our dedicated and caring team. The role is in our Year 3 class.
We are looking for someone who shares our vision for the future of our school and is committed to working hard in order to achieve this. You will be able to demonstrate that you can plan and deliver highly stimulating, quality teaching and learning experiences to ensure that all children flourish and foster a love of learning in your care.
This post is suitable for NQTs, and previous applicants are welcome to apply.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has the ability to motivate and inspire children.
• Is an excellent classroom practitioner.
• Has the vision, energy and dedication to ensure outstanding outcomes for all learners.
• Has the ability to build warm relationships with parents, carers and other professionals.
• Has the vision, creativity and drive to contribute to the wider life of Berry Hill Primary.
We can offer:
• A commitment to developing your teaching skills with bespoke CPD to take you to the next level in your career.
• The opportunity to lead a core subject for teachers wishing to further their professional development.
• Enthusiastic, friendly and dedicated teaching and support staff.
• A community which values everyone's achievement.
• Friendly, happy children who are keen and eager to learn.
• Parents and governors who work as partners with the school for the benefit of the children.
Please apply using the official GCC Application Form (for teaching and support staff) - below with Job Description and Person Specification for the role.
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact the School office on 01594 832262 to arrange a visit. School website: www.berryhill.gloucs.sch.uk
Closing date for applications: Friday 11th May 2018, 3pm. Interviews: Thursday 24th May 2018.
Berry Hill Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The school follows safe recruitment practices to protect children. An enhanced DBS check will be required for the successful applicant.